Enhance your digital transformation
Through our people-first approach, combining agile expertise and latest technologies, we help create sustainable growth for a better future.
inPositiv is the IT consultancy firm that puts people first, combining industry expertise with an agile methodology to close the digital gap for clients.
Founded during the global pandemic crisis our adaptable, solution-based mindset helps us meet each client’s unique business needs.
inPositiv’s distinctive offer is distilled into three main proficiencies:
People Led. Technology Enabled
Affinity for Tech
Our approach to digital consulting is grounded in the agile method. We accelerate profit growth and catalyse innovation in your organisation through iterative project development and increased flexibility, allowing your team to reach its full potential.
We can provide technological expertise to your project instantly. Our team of highly skilled software developers are on hand to provide support wherever you need it, saving you from costly recruitment and training costs.
inPositiv’s digital product designers operate at the cutting edge of their field, creating robust and effective solutions to give you an edge on the competition.
Unveiling the Role of Scrum Master: What They Do, What Makes a Good One, and More
Discover the benefits of organisational agility with the help of a Scrum Master! Understand the role of a Scrum Master and the value they bring to the team, to increase the client's objectives. Read this blog to learn more and uncover the potential of Scrum Masters!
Everything You Need to Know About Agile Team
Agile teams are becoming more and more common in industry as organizations attempt to increase productivity and efficiency. Agile teams are self-organizing, cross-functional groups with a primary goal of swiftly and effectively providing high-quality goods and services. This article will provide a general overview of agile teams, including what they are, how they function, what their purpose is, and why organizations should use them.
Scrum is a framework that helps us create value while adapting to complex environment changes. This is achieved through maximising team productivity and providing transparency to stakeholders over the project's life cycle.
The Scaled Agile Framework® (SAFe®) is a set of workflow patterns that allow us to implement agile practices at the enterprise level by promoting alignment, collaboration and delivery across the organisation.
OKR is a collaborative goal management framework that we use to help companies to execute their strategy. Including greater focus on key results, increased transparency and better alignment.
What are some challenges faced by organizations implementing agile?
Agile by itself is not particularly difficult. However, there could be challenges while implementing agile in your company. They often say Agile is simple to understand but difficult to master. Someone with experience is of a great help to keep the focus where it is needed.
- Expectations from Agile: Implementing Agile may cause extra frustration if there are rooted issues inside the business that cannot be resolved with Agile.
- Too Much Focus on Ceremonies and Artifacts: When implementing Agile, organisations first train their staff members in one of the many Agile approaches. Although ceremonies and artefacts are crucial to each methodology, Agile is not defined by them.
- Customers’ Understanding of Agile: if the customer does not understand what changes would take place in the company and what benefits they will reap from this Implementation, they could make the implementation challenging. Hence, making the customers understand all the changes that they will be facing beforehand and making them understand all the benefits would make it easier for the Agile Implementation.
What problems does Kanban solve?
Major solutions Kanban provides are: problem of not knowing what the teams are working on, hard time of prioritising tasks, Missed deadlines, Lack of organization, to know upcoming tasks, rigidity and gives the team workflow visibility. Kanban begins with visualization so that the team can see the processes. Team members can view the status of any piece of work at any time since work items are represented visually on a Kanban Board. The team member who is assigned to the card (task) will move it to work in progress once they begin working on it and again to Q/A for review.
What to Look For In a Nearshore Development Partnership?
The term "nearshore development partnership" refers to an arrangement that includes outsourcing the project to a foreign nation that is nevertheless close to the country of origin. But when choosing we need to look for the following from the partners:
- Location: so that time-zone will not be issue. This may interfere with effective communication. Many suggest not +/- 3 hours are manageable.
- Communication: ensure that they can communicate clearly in a language both can understand, in order to avoid language barriers.
- Quality: to see their quality, quest to examine their portfolio, or enquire about their prior employment history and current clientele.
- Turnover: It may be challenging to establish and maintain a long-term business connection if the collaborating organisation has a high turnover rate.
How does agile help in digital transformation?
The Agile technique enables a corporation to adjust its working practices to be more adaptable and quick to react to changes in its environment. Agile provides the ideal foundation to assist the digital transformation of any business or organisation, therefore the two processes must coexist. This technique is appropriate for managing technological change and the digitalization of a firm's processes, infrastructure, and software for two key reasons: a shift in company culture, and swift environmental adaptation.
How do OKRs work with Agile?
An agile project management methodology encapsulates the tools and techniques a team uses to collaborate. OKRs, on the other hand, stand in for corporate objectives and determine the company's course. Combining the two approaches can improve efficiency, engage staff members, and align work with the company's mission. Agile and OKR coexist and support one another. Strategic Goal Alignment, Goal Evaluation Through OKR Cadences, and Tracking Results Using OKRs